As San Jose, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Santa Clara and other Bay Area cities have turned to establishing curfews to help squash violent protests of George Floyd’s death in Minnesota, the City of Oakland is taking a different tack – at least for now.
- Cities Across Bay Area Establish Curfews, But Oakland Holds Off For Now CBS San Francisco
- Chaos Upends Downtown Oakland Amid Protest Over Police Killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis San Francisco Chronicle
- San Francisco to be under citywide curfew Sunday night KSBY San Luis Obispo News
- SF officials choke up as they announce new curfew: ‘We don’t want to see it go up in flames’ SFGate
- San Francisco police chief recalls time as LAPD officer during 1992 Rodney King riots, asks residents to ‘stay at home’ KGO-TV