“What happened to our members Monday evening, here in the nation’s capital, was an affront to all our rights,” said April Goggans, Core Organizer of Black Lives Matter D.C.
- Civil Rights Groups, Black Lives Matter Sue Trump Administration Over Protest Violence NPR
- Barr defends use of force at Monday’s White House protest CNN
- Trump’s Bible photo op splits white evangelical loyalists into two camps The Guardian
- Bishop Budde: Trump’s Visit to St. John’s Church Outraged Me The New York Times
- Trump wants to turn his opponents into infidels to be destroyed, not defeated The Washington Post