Twitter placed a fact-check label on some of President Trump’s tweets. Mark Zuckerberg responded saying Facebook has “a different policy,” as President Trump threatens to curtail the power of large social media platforms.
- Civil rights groups condemn Zuckerberg’s inaction on Trump’s posts CNN
- Civil rights leaders say they’re ‘disappointed and stunned’ after call with Facebook’s Zuckerberg and Sandberg CNBC
- Facebook employees stage a virtual walkout over Zuckerberg’s inaction on Trump posts CNN
- Facebook and Twitter Must Do More About Trump’s Tweets The New York Times
- Trump’s war on social media bias might turn out to be his greatest accomplishment | TheHill The Hill