A new study finds rising temperatures and climate-driven disasters are helping transform the very makeup of the world’s forests. This has major implications for biodiversity and more warming.
- Climate Change Is Helping Make The World’s Trees Younger And Shorter. NPR
- Climate change is driving widespread forest death and creating shorter, younger trees CNBC
- The grand old trees of the world are dying, leaving forests younger and shorter National Geographic
- Global environmental changes leading to shorter, younger trees Phys.org
- Human Activity Is Making Forests Shorter and Younger, Study Finds EcoWatch
- View Full Coverage on Google News