Beijing’s latest energy policy will sharply increase wind and solar, but can’t save the climate on its own.
- Coal’s Last Refuge Crumbles With China’s Renewables Plan – BNN
- The future of the country’s power sources: How renewable and clean energy can sustain the next generations – INQUIRER.net
- How does the US retire 236 GW of coal and 1000 gas peaker plants? – pv magazine International
- Coal’s Last Refuge Crumbles With China’s Renewables Plan – Bloomberg
- Gas is not the answer to our power costs – The Australian