China’s plan to derive 20 per cent of its primary energy from non-fossil fuels may be brought forward by five years from 2030.
- Coal’s last refuge crumbles with China’s renewables plan – The Australian Financial Review
- The future of the country’s power sources: How renewable and clean energy can sustain the next generations – INQUIRER.net
- How does the US retire 236 GW of coal and 1000 gas peaker plants? – pv magazine International
- Coal’s Last Refuge Crumbles With China’s Renewables Plan – Bloomberg
- Gas is not the answer to our power costs – The Australian