In the last 24 hours, state health officials reported 49 new confirmed and presumptive coronavirus cases. Seven of the new cases are tied to the Townsend Farms outbreak.
- Coronavirus in Oregon: 3 new deaths reported as cases grow to nearly 4,100 oregonlive.com
- Second coronavirus outbreak hits Townsend Farms, but the state never disclosed the first OregonLive
- From Now On, the Oregon Health Authority Will Disclose Locations of COVID Outbreaks of 5 or More Cases Willamette Week
- Oregon initially balks at naming Portland-area business connected to COVID-19 outbreak KGW News
- Coronavirus outbreak in Portland | kgw.com KGW.com
- View Full Coverage on Google News