NEW YORK (AFP) – Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving was among National Basketball Association (NBA) players on a conference call who raised doubts about resuming the season as planned in a Florida quarantine, according to multiple reports.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
- Coronavirus: Kyrie Irving against Orlando plan as NBA players eye return – reports The Straits Times
- “Basketball isn’t Needed at This Moment”: Los Angeles Lakers Star Differs From LeBron James Essentially Sports
- Austin Rivers Responds To Kyrie Irving’s Concerns About NBA Restart Fadeaway World
- Kyrie Irving Has No Leadership Credibility After His Horrific Celtics Career Sportscasting
- Dwight Howard says NBA return would be a distraction: ‘No basketball till we get things resolved’ USA TODAY