“There is a new wave coming in parts of the country,” said Dr Eric Toner, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Centre for Health Security.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
- Coronavirus: Second US virus wave emerges as infections cross 2 million-mark The Straits Times
- Fears of second wave in US as coronavirus cases spike ABS-CBN News
- US coronavirus deaths are expected to go down before a sharp rise in September, model shows CNN Philippines
- Arizona sees alarming surge of more than 1,000 new coronavirus cases daily The Guardian
- US Covid-19 cases exceed 2 million; 20000 Americans infected daily | THE BIG STORY The Straits Times