MANILA, Philippines — Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the country exceeded 23,000 on Wednesday as the Department of Health (DOH) recorded 750 new cases.
The total number of cases now stands
- COVID-19 cases in PH exceed 23,000; death toll stands at 1,027 INQUIRER.net
- PH coronavirus cases climb to 23,732, death toll rises to 1,027 Rappler
- PH logs 452 ‘fresh’ COVID-19 cases, highest number of recoveries at 159 ABS-CBN News
- PH reports 740 new COVID-19 cases, records highest single-day recoveries at 159 CNN Philippines
- Palace verifying figures of health workers ill from COVID-19 INQUIRER.net