MANILA (Xinhua): The number of Covid-19 (coronavirus) cases in the Philippines rose to 25,930 after the Department of Health (DOH) reported 539 more infections on Sunday (June 14).
- Covid-19 cases in Philippines rise to 25930; 539 new cases, Duterte to decide on lockdown on Monday (June 15) The Star Online
- Department of Health updates on coronavirus in the Philippines | Sunday, June 14 Rappler
- DoH reports 539 new Covid cases – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- DOH logs 539 new COVID-19 cases in PH; total now at 25,930 INQUIRER.net
- Task force health expert laments delayed COVID-19 data: DOH has ‘lost focus’ CNN Philippines