“In a tough market, you need to circle the wagons around the few good names you feel comfortable buying and then buying more if they go lower,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer recommends buying these stocks after Thursday’s brutal day on Wall Street CNBC
- Jim Cramer: The lesson from Wall Street’s biggest sell-off since March CNBC Television
- Genuine Rollback: Cramer’s ‘Mad Money’ Recap (6/11/20) TheStreet
- Stocks plunge as coronavirus cases spike – Cramer and four others on what to watch CNBC
- What Today’s Sell-off Has To Do With Robinhood Traders: CNBC After Hours CNBC