Cuomo said that he spoke on the phone with the man, who “is thankfully alive” after being knocked to the ground in Buffalo by police officers.
- Cuomo applauds suspension of Buffalo cops who knocked down 75-year-old man CNBC
- 2 officers suspended after video shows 75-year-old man being pushed during protest CNN
- Buffalo Police Officers Shove Elderly Protester to the Ground Bloomberg
- Buffalo Police Officers Suspended After Shoving 75-Year-Old Protester The New York Times
- Two Buffalo police officers are under criminal investigation after shoving man, 75, to the ground Daily Mail