New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo slammed Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday for not deploying enough police officers to stem looting in the state’s most populous city after a night of widespread property destruction and hundreds of arrests.
- Cuomo urges de Blasio to use more cops against looters after night of intense protests in NYC CNBC
- Manhattan looters move to Midtown designer stores including Coach and Balenciaga Daily Mail
- NYPD Opens Probe Into Officers Who Drove Police Cars Into Protesters Wall Street Journal
- Mayor Announces Weeklong Citywide Curfew in N.Y.C.: Live Updates The New York Times
- End it: NYC protests have exposed a truth Cuomo and de Blasio have missed; the lockdown is over New York Daily News