The demonstrations that have rocked New York City and other cities in the wake of the death of George Floyd “could potentially be infecting hundreds and hundreds of people, after everything that we have done,” the governor said.
- Cuomo: New York protests could lead to coronavirus rise New York Daily News
- ‘Is this smart?’ Cuomo concerned protests will spread virus AOL
- New York City under curfew order Monday night to curb George Floyd protests, Gov. Cuomo says CNBC
- NYS police union slams Cuomo for ‘zero support’ amid George Floyd protests New York Post
- How Andrew Cuomo Sold out New York’s Seniors | Opinion Newsweek