D.C. police said 17 people were arrested in second-day protests.
- D.C. braces for third day of protests and clashes over death of George Floyd The Washington Post
- Trump Threatens White House Protesters With ‘Vicious Dogs’ and ‘Ominous Weapons’ The New York Times
- The most volatile swing state of all POLITICO
- Trump threatens White House protesters with ‘vicious dogs and most ominous weapons’ The Independent
- Republican governor says Trump sending opposite message of one that should come from White House | TheHill The Hill