The once-delayed Tokyo Olympics may not go ahead this summer as planned as the COVID-19 pandemic rages, a Japanese cabinet minister said on Thursday, saying the host needs to be ready for anything.
- Decision on holding delayed Olympic Games ‘could go either way’, says Japan minister – ABS-CBN News
- Japan seen expanding coronavirus emergency to cover 60 percent of economy | Bloomberg News – Business Mirror
- Japan to expand coronavirus emergency to seven more regions – INQUIRER.net
- Japan’s cumulative coronavirus case total tops 300,000 – ABS-CBN News
- ‘Tokyo Olympics could go either way’ – fresh doubt from leading Japanese cabinet minister – Telegraph.co.uk