Results of the three-year study offer hope in the global battle against an illness that sickens millions annually.
- Dengue fever cut by 77% in groundbreaking mosquito trial – Al Jazeera English
- Dengue Fever Transmission Has Been Cut by an Incredible 77% in a Real-World Trial – ScienceAlert
- Modified mosquitoes reduce dengue cases by 77% in Indonesia experiment – CNN International
- Dengue Mosquitoes Can Be Tamed by a Common Microbe – The Atlantic
- Indonesia: Mosquitoes infected with ‘Wolbachia’ bacteria reduce dengue cases by 77% – Republic World