It’s all systems go for the August 24 school opening but President Rodrigo Duterte will make a final decision on July 15, Department of Education (DepEd) Secretary Leonor Briones said Thursday.
- DepEd: August 24 class opening stays for now, Duterte to make final decision in July ABS-CBN News
- Briones: Philippine education can’t wait for COVID-19 vaccine GMA News
- Number of enrolled learners nears 10 million ABS-CBN News
- A learning solution for all INQUIRER.net
- DepEd’s Briones: Almost 10M students signed up on first eight days of enrollment GMA News