The Department of Education said Monday parents may enroll their children in public schools through drop boxes available in barangay halls and educational institutions starting Tuesday, June 16.
- DepEd to implement ‘drop box enrollment’ starting June 16 ABS-CBN News
- DepEd to allow ‘physical enrollment’ starting this week Manila Bulletin
- The Education ‘Revolution’ Business Mirror
- Teachers fear closure of small private schools, layoffs ABS-CBN News
- DepEd urged to ensure safety of teachers, parents during ‘face-to-face’ enrolment Manila Bulletin