The wife of the ex-police officer charged with third-degree murder for the death of Minneapolis man George Floyd says she is seeking a divorce, saddened by the events of the week.
- Derek Chauvin’s wife says she is devastated by Floyd’s death and seeking a divorce Washington Examiner
- May 30 George Floyd protests news CNN
- Minneapolis overwhelmed again by protests over Floyd death WTOP
- Newt Gingrich: Anger is justified over George Floyd’s killing – rioting is not and should have been prevented Fox News
- George Floyd’s death could have been prevented if we had a police culture of intervention The Washington Post