A study found that wider physical distancing from an exposed person greatly reduces risk of transmission and that N95 masks, especially for healthcare workers, are more effective than other coverings.
- Distancing Works, N95 Respirators Work Better Medscape
- Here’s Where You Can Buy Cloth Face Masks for Kids Online Right Now GoodHousekeeping.com
- The CDC Says Children Over 2 Should Wear Face Masks — So We Found the Cutest Ones for Them Yahoo Lifestyle
- Medical Workers Should Use Respirator Masks, Not Surgical Masks The New York Times
- Face masks will be “default” form of COVID-19 protection in Singapore, says health official CNA