Despite the absence of evidence, the Department of Health believes there is a Delta variant community transmission in the country and it is driving the spike in COVID-19 cases.
- DOH ‘assumes’ there is Delta variant community transmission in PH – CNN Philippines
- DOH allows Metro Manila LGUs to vaccinate more in race vs Delta – Rappler
- Philippines’ COVID-19 Delta variant death toll climbs to 9: DOH – ABS-CBN News
- DOH sees Delta variant behind rise in COVID-19 cases – GMA News Online
- 165 of Delta variant cases were detected locally — DOH – INQUIRER.net