The Department of Justice said Saturday it ‘will already start its own review’ of the anti-terrorism bill which has drawn much criticism for constitutionality issues with some of its provisions.
- DOJ says it’s now reviewing constitutionality of anti-terrorism bill CNN Philippines
- DOJ starts review of constitutionality of anti-terror bill Rappler
- Salceda joins colleagues in withdrawing vote for Anti-Terrorism Bill CNN Philippines
- Impending reign of terror with Anti-Terror Act INQUIRER.net
- [OPINION] What is the need for this anti-terror bill? Rappler