A lower-court judge has held up the dismissal, citing Justice Department’s ‘unusual’ reversal.
- DOJ urges appeals court to force dismissal of Flynn case POLITICO
- Judge’s lawyers hint at ‘reason to question’ DOJ’s motives in new Michael Flynn case filing; DOJ fires back Fox News
- Judge Sullivan says he is not required to ‘rubber stamp’ DOJ’s bid to dismiss Flynn case The Washington Post
- U.S. Judge Defends Handling of Case Against Ex-Trump Adviser Flynn The New York Times
- Judge in Michael Flynn case defends decision not to immediately dismiss case CBS News