The Department of Labor and Employment launches a COVID-19 response tracking system for returning overseas Filipino workers for repatriation and assistance purposes.
- DOLE activates tracking system to assist returning OFWs amid pandemic CNN Philippines
- 69,022 jobless after virus shut down 2,068 companies – DOLE INQUIRER.net
- Workers on duty on June 12 to get double pay but Labor allows firms to pass for now – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- DOLE eyes payroll subsidies for employers to keep jobs ABS-CBN News
- DOLE: Double pay for workers on Independence Day duty INQUIRER.net