Private sector employers may defer the payment of holiday pay for employees who report to work on June 12, the country’s Independence Day, according to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
- DOLE allows companies to defer grant of Independence Day double pay GMA News
- 69,022 jobless after virus shut down 2,068 companies – DOLE INQUIRER.net
- DOLE eyes payroll subsidies for employers to keep jobs ABS-CBN News
- Workers on duty on June 12 to get double pay but Labor allows firms to pass for now – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- DOLE activates virus tracking system for returning OFWs INQUIRER.net