President Trump thanked himself on Twitter for what he said was relative peace on the streets of Washington and Minneapolis after days of protests over George Floyd’s death.
- ‘Domination’: Trump thanks self in tweet, takes credit for curbing DC, Minnesota protests over George Floyd death CNBC
- Inside the mayhem as police moved in to clear peaceful protests outside the White House Washington Post
- Trump threatens military force if violence in states isn’t stopped CNN
- “An Abuse of Sacred Symbols”: Trump, a Bible, and a Sanctuary The New Yorker
- Trump vowed to end American carnage. Now, he’s ignoring it Los Angeles Times