U.S. stock futures were higher in early trading on Tuesday as investors grappled with civil unrest around the country as states try to reopen the economy from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Dow futures rallied as investors focused on the economy reopening despite civil unrest CNBC
- Dow Jones Today, Stocks Up-And-Down Amid Unrest; Tesla, Zoom Video Jump; Pfizer Tumbles On Trial Fail Investor’s Business Daily
- Stocks shrug off weekend riots, June begins on high note Fox Business
- June FX Markets Preview: The Long Economic Slog Back Has Begun Investing.com
- Stocks Make Cautious Gains as U.S.-China Frictions Slow Recovery Rally The New York Times