Europe is taking a big step toward a new normality as many countries open borders to fellow Europeans after three months of coronavirus lockdowns – but even though Europeans love their summer holidays, it is not clear how many are ready to travel again.
- Europe reopens many borders but not to Americans or Asians South China Morning Post
- Many European Countries Begin to Reopen Borders to Each Other TIME
- Europe Reopens Many Borders but Not to Americans, Asians The New York Times
- France, Croatia and Greece prepare to welcome back British tourists from Monday Daily Mail
- France unveils plan to reopen non-Schengen borders INQUIRER.net