Formula One looks set to add more European races to the calendar with grands prix in Asia and the Americas likely to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- F1 likely to add European races as more cancellations loom Reuters
- Ross Brawn gives an update on the 2020 F1 calendar, racing at new tracks and using different layouts Formula 1 RSS UK
- Bahrain could run second race on “almost oval” track, says Brawn Motorsport.com, Edition: Global
- Formula 1 decides against dropped scores in 2020 GPfans
- A second Bahrain F1 race could run on different “almost oval” track, says Brawn Autosport