President Trump signed an executive order targeting social media companies, after lashing out at Twitter for labeling two of his tweets “potentially misleading.” CNN’s Jon Sarlin talks with CNN Tech Reporter Brian Fung about what Trump’s executive order really means.
- Facebook employees plan to stage a virtual walkout over Zuckerberg’s inaction on Trump posts CNN
- Facebook Employees Stage Virtual Walkout to Protest Trump Posts The New York Times
- Trump Invokes Law-And-Order Image Bloomberg Politics
- Op-ed: Why social media CEOs like Zuckerberg and Dorsey secretly like fueling fake news debate CNBC
- In a polarised world, even checking facts on Twitter becomes politicised The Guardian