President Trump signed an executive order targeting social media companies, after lashing out at Twitter for labeling two of his tweets “potentially misleading.” CNN’s Jon Sarlin talks with CNN Tech Reporter Brian Fung about what Trump’s executive order really means.
- Facebook employees stage a virtual walkout over Zuckerberg’s inaction on Trump posts CNN
- Facebook Employees Stage Virtual Walkout to Protest Trump Posts The New York Times
- Facebook Pledges $10M Toward ‘Ending Racial Injustice’: ‘We Stand Against Racism’ PEOPLE
- Op-ed: Why social media CEOs like Zuckerberg and Dorsey secretly like fueling fake news debate CNBC
- Trump Backpedals After ‘Shooting’ Threat to Minneapolis Protesters The New York Times