President Donald Trump said during a press conference that hopefully George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody and whose death spurred nationwide protests on racial injustice, is looking down on what’s happening and called it a “great day” for Floyd.
- Fact check: Trump glosses over racial disparities in jobs numbers while invoking George Floyd CNN
- Twitter removes Trump campaign tribute to George Floyd claiming copyright complaint | TheHill The Hill
- Trump touts surprise job gains, calls on states to end coronavirus lockdowns Fox News
- It Really Is Different This Time POLITICO
- Tucker Carlson: The riots are not about George Floyd or racial justice. They’re about Trump and seizing power Fox News