Experts say issues such as vaccine safety, supply chains, and public trust need to be resolved before a COVID-19 vaccine is administered.
- False Hope? What If COVID-19 Vaccine Isn’t Ready Early Next Year Healthline
- Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine to enter final trial stage in July INQUIRER.net
- US drugmaker to start final testing stage of coronavirus vaccine in July ABS-CBN News
- Finding a vaccine for coronavirus is the easy part, the real challenge will be relieving our fears The Independent
- TB and Polio vaccines being considered to fight Covid-19 Times of India