The two sides are still far apart on a deal to play baseball this summer, so we examine where they could meet to make it happen.
- Fewer games? Salary deferrals? Where MLB players and owners could find middle ground on 2020 season ESPN
- Owners Reportedly Now Willing to Pay Players Full Prorated Salary on a Very Shortened Season bleachernation.com
- MLB, union know they can’t cancel season over money, but they can’t agree on money The Washington Post
- MLB counters MLBPA with pro-rated pay, shorter season – Jeff Passan | SportsCenter ESPN
- Tipsheet: Time running short for MLB negotiations between owners, players STLtoday.com