The unrest spread from Phoenix to Columbus, as people converged in city centers and descended on state capitol buildings to protest the death of a black man in police custody.
- Fires rage in Minneapolis; Trump calls protesters ‘THUGS,’ suggests looting will lead to ‘shooting’ The Washington Post
- Of Course There Are Protests. The State Is Failing Black People. The New York Times
- Protesters Breach Minneapolis Police’s 3rd Precinct, Set Fires Inside WCCO – CBS Minnesota
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey Addresses City In The Middle Of Night Of Violence CBS Minnesota
- Ian Prior: Trump right to order fed investigation of Floyd death in Minneapolis – here’s what could happen now Fox News
- View Full Coverage on Google News