A syndrome associated with the coronavirus that affects children has affected an infant in McKinley County.
- First coronavirus-related syndrome affecting children reported in McKinley County Navajo Times
- Possible coronavirus-linked MIS-C inflammatory condition reported in children at Texas pediatric hospitals Fox News
- Patients at Children’s Wisconsin experience syndrome linked to COVID-19 TMJ4 News
- Minority children are most affected by inflammatory disease potentially linked to coronavirus, official says NJ.com
- Children’s Wisconsin investigates first cases of child illness related to COVID-19 WISN 12 News