India’s coronavirus caseload is galloping and worrying experts around the world.
- Five key questions about India’s rising Covid-19 infections BBC News
- Africa COVID-19 cases hit 222000, death toll over 6000 – WHO, 269 Nigerians in India return home Guardian Nigeria
- 386 succumb to COVID-19 in a day; Centre recommends remdesivir for treatment under emergency use authorisation Deccan Herald
- Coronavirus: Overwhelmed India hospitals turn Covid patients away – BBC News BBC News
- Maharashtra’s Covid-19 count nears 1.08 lakh after 3,390 new cases get reported Livemint