The gross international reserves declined slightly to $106.98 billion in May from $107.71 billion in April as the government settled some of its foreign debts, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas said Friday.
- Foreign exchange reserves slipped to $106.98 billion in May – manilastandard.net
- Net foreign direct investments jumped 140% in March – INQUIRER.net
- Too-big-to-fail banks still stable – BusinessWorld Online
- Philippines’ gross international reserves level at $106.98 billion in May: BSP – ABS-CBN News
- Gov’t debt payments, local stocks’ sale lower PH dollar stash – INQUIRER.net