French President Emmanuel Macron gave a televised national address amid mounting pressure over his government’s handling of the pandemic. The Sunday night speech was his fourth since the start of the coronavirus crisis.
- France’s Macron charts next steps out of Covid-19 crisis in televised address FRANCE 24 English
- France has millions of unsold masks after virus crisis Khaleej Times
- France’s Macron aims to chart path out of crisis in televised address to nation FRANCE 24 English
- End ‘abusive’ ID checks, Human Rights Watch tells France The Straits Times
- France has millions of unsold face masks after virus crisis Fox Business