The executive order came in response to Twitter, for the first time, adding a fact-check label on a pair of Trump’s tweets earlier this week.
- Full text of President Trump’s executive order aimed at preventing online censorship NBC News
- What’s in Trump’s executive order on social media? Fox News
- Both Trump and Biden have criticized Big Tech’s favorite law — here’s what Section 230 says and why they want to change it CNBC
- Trump hits back at Twitter with executive order | WNT ABC News
- What Is Section 230—And Why Does Trump Want To Change It? Forbes
- View Full Coverage on Google News