The G7 devoted its first session to China, whose growing military and economic clout and willingness to exert its influence at home and abroad have increasingly unnerved Western democracies.
- G7 seeks common front on China in first talks since pandemic – ABS-CBN News
- Blinken says China acting ‘more aggressively abroad’ — ’60 Minutes’ interview – INQUIRER.net
- S Jaishankar Meets Antony Blinken In London, Discusses Covid Situation – NDTV
- America wants dominance, not peace – South China Morning Post
- US top diplomat: China acting more ‘repressively, aggressively’ – ABS-CBN News