On Monday, 46-year-old George Floyd died while in the custody of the Minneapolis police. The four officers seen on video during the arrest have been fired.
- George Floyd protests: Barack Obama calls for ‘justice’ and a ‘new normal’ NJ.com
- Minneapolis cop who knelt on handcuffed black man George Floyd charged with 3rd degree murder, manslaughter Fox News
- Floyd family attorney Ben Crump on possible charges for officers involved and protests in Minneso… CBS This Morning
- Column: Minneapolis riots, George Floyd, Trump’s vile tweet and Chicago violence: White America refuses to loo Chicago Tribune
- We shouldn’t have to witness George Floyd’s killing for it to spark outrage The Guardian