World stocks hovered near three-month highs and the dollar was flat on Monday as optimism over economies opening up again boosted risk appetite, despite worries over riots in the United States and unease over Washington’s standoff with Beijing.
- Stocks scale 3-month peak, dollar sags on reopening joy Reuters
- Stock futures edge up, with Wall Street set to hold on to May’s strong gains CNBC
- U.S. Futures Drop on China Stopping Some Imports: Markets Wrap Yahoo Finance
- Asia stocks reach 3-month peaks, resilient to U.S. riots Reuters
- Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite Ready for More Highs? DailyFX