President Donald Trump announced the US will treat Hong Kong the way it treats the rest of China, revoking Hong Kong’s preferential treatment as a separate entity from Beijing.
- Global stocks rise as investors shrug off US-China tensions CNN
- China, Hong Kong Governments Push Back Against Trump’s Trade Threats Bloomberg Politics
- Hong Kong: Boris Johnson urged to form alliance over China security law BBC News
- A call to stand with Hong Kong | TheHill The Hill
- I Wish Hong Kong Were Just Another Chinese City Bloomberg