Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by tracking their internet use from browsers set in “private” browsing mode.
- Google is sued in U.S. for tracking users’ ‘private’ internet browsing NBCNews.com
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit in U.S. for tracking ‘private’ internet use Reuters
- Google sued for tracking users’ ‘private’ internet browsing Fox Business
- Google sued for $5 billion over alleged privacy violations: report MarketWatch
- Suit Claims Google’s Tracking Violates Federal Wiretap Law The New York Times