The COVID-19 task force has ordered the country’s official contact tracing application to hand over all the personal data collected to the national government.
- Gov’t-backed contact tracing app told to turnover all data to DOH CNN Philippines
- Gov’t to own data of contact tracing app StaySafe.ph – Palace INQUIRER.net
- Rio suspects Esperon behind his removal from DICT Rappler
- Contact tracing done on the ground, not just thru StaySafe app, DOH clarifies ABS-CBN News
- Palace: ‘Speculative’ to link acceptance of Rio’s resignation to concerns with StaySafe.PH INQUIRER.net