The state university says it has reached out to the National Privacy Commission to help students and alumni report the dummy accounts in their names.
- #HandsOffOurStudents trends as reports of fake online profiles of UP students surface CNN Philippines
- False Facebook accounts of UP students, alumni reported after terror bill protests Rappler
- Fake accounts of UP students surface after protests ABS-CBN News
- Student Body raises concern over ‘ghost accounts,’ attacks vs UP Cebu community INQUIRER.net
- ‘Stay informed, vigilant’: UP urges students, alumni to report fake Facebook accounts INQUIRER.net