Hong Kong police on Monday blocked a candlelit vigil marking the anniversary of China’s deadly military 1989 crackdown on pro-democracy protesters in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square.
- Hong Kong blocks Tiananmen Square crackdown anniversary vigil, citing coronavirus fears Fox News
- China gifted propaganda win as Trump’s protest response undermines US efforts to protect Hong Kong CNN
- China asks state firms to halt purchases of U.S. soybeans, pork, sources say CNBC
- The US needs to stand up for Hong Kong to deter China’s crackdowns The Guardian
- Hong Kong fuels new crisis for American relations with China | TheHill The Hill